At Little Smarties Academy, our philosophy is that each child is an individual with the right to a happy childhood. The nursery is viewed as an extension of home and the uniqueness of each child is recognised and respected.
Our aim is to:
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment in which all children feel happy and secure
- Provide a warm, friendly and welcoming environment where children, staff and parents feel included, valued and respected.
- Encourage the emotional, personal, social, physical, creative and intellectual development of all children
- Encourage positive attitudes to self and others and develop confidence and self esteem
- Create indoor and outdoor opportunities for play
- Encourage children to explore the world around them
- Provide opportunities to stimulate interest and imagination
- Extend children’s abilities to communicate ideas and feelings in a variety of ways
- Encourage and respect diversity of faiths and cultures
Our centre provides the following services
Learning through play
a fun way to make sense of the world around them.
active learning to improve cognition and boost learning
Toys and Games
lots of toys to stimulate and develop cognitive skills and imgination
a flexible service in a fun, safe, secure and nurturing surrounding
Love and Care
loving and caring staff who provide a safe home away from home
stimulating and fun indoor and outdoor facilities to promote healthy mind and body